View Single Post

Old Sep 13th, 2013, 06:42 PM   #2557
country flag Palkov

Palkov is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Petra Kvitova News and Articles

Tried to translate it better than Big Brother
http://www.sport.cz/ostatni/tenis/cl...ve.html#hp-sez

I DO NOT NEED HELP, KVITOVA REFUSED OFFER FROM NAVRATILOVA
Tennis player Petra Kvitova trying out a new way to return to the top of her career. But 23-yrs old player from Fulnek has decided to reject offer to help from Martina Navratilova. The 56-yrs old tennis legend told in an interview for Radio-journal.

I offered to help her, but she did not want anything," said Navratilova, who lives in the United States, where recently finished the last Grand Slam tournament of the season - U.S. Open. Kvitova was eliminated in the 3rd round with home Alison Riske.

Czech Fed Cup representative was repeatedly bothered with health problems, especially with fever. "She had a physical problems here, there is nothing you can do. She had a bad luck to get sick, " regretted Navratilova, who, together with Australian Rennae Stubbs, won the doubles veteran tournament.

When she asks for advice, I will help, says Navratilova
Although Kvitova has refused her help so far, Navratilova did not lose. "If she asks for advice, I’ll be glad to help her," said Navratilova, who, like Kvitova, has won Wimbledon in twenty-one years of age.

Kvitova won in 2011, besides Wimbledon, WTA Tour Championship, Fed Cup and four other tournaments. She had climbed to second place in rankings and attack on the first place was expected. Instead, she slowly began to sink, until she left the elite ten earlier this week.

Experts often criticize Kvitova’s lack of physical fitness and poor movement on the court. The best Czech player has decided therefore to ask fitness coach Marek Vseticek. She should also attempt a comprehensive medical examination in order to prevent health problems together with her team.

Last edited by Palkov : Sep 14th, 2013 at 07:51 AM.
Palkov is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote