TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Lucie's Livescoring Thread - Volume 2

View Single Post

Old Sep 12th, 2013, 07:54 PM   #185
country flag Edinboro

Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lucie's Livescoring Thread - Volume 2

Before you got here she was only winning because of her serve. Her first serve was just unreturnable at times and she had several games where she struck back to back aces. The second serve was really bad though, but her first serve percentage today really helped her out.

I didnt even see her coach today, although I saw a fist pump to someone at the end when I turned the stream back on.

Lauren Davis!!
Tsvetana Pironkova, Maria Sharapova, Serena Williams, Ana Ivanovic, Petra Kvitova, Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Anna Chakvetadze, Simona Halep, Kaia Kanepi, Klara Zakopalova, Sofia Arvidsson

Elena Dementieva - Always my number 1 2012 FITD Olympic Gold Medal Champion!
Edinboro is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote