TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Lucie's Livescoring Thread - Volume 2

View Single Post

Old Sep 12th, 2013, 07:38 PM   #180
country flag Edinboro

Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lucie's Livescoring Thread - Volume 2

I dont want to talk about the last 20 minutes of that match Luckily I was on the phone so I was half paying attention half not. From 5-2 in the second it went to 55 in the third then Lucic almost broke her for a 6-5 lead ...Eventually it went to a tb where Lucie was down 3-6 Somehow she got it back to 6-6 and then she had mps at 7-6 and 9-6..Finally won at 11-9...Ridiculous!

Anyways Safarova/Lucic 7-6 (4) 7-6 (9)

Lauren Davis!!
Tsvetana Pironkova, Maria Sharapova, Serena Williams, Ana Ivanovic, Petra Kvitova, Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Anna Chakvetadze, Simona Halep, Kaia Kanepi, Klara Zakopalova, Sofia Arvidsson

Elena Dementieva - Always my number 1 2012 FITD Olympic Gold Medal Champion!
Edinboro is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote