TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu

View Single Post

Old Sep 12th, 2013, 06:56 PM   #2730
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightcrawl3r View Post
and Especially the freaking Chinese from Nigbo that should have DENIED her entry (as it says in the Freaking rules) , but they didn't do that.
This is what I was thinking as well. They should have at least noticed it, but that whole Challenger Tour is a circus and probably needs a couple of years to be fully accepted and recognized.

Quote:
Originally Posted by codrutc View Post
This reminds me once again how these players are just employers of a sports entertainment company (WTA) after all. They need to perform where and when WTA wants them.
Yeah, and the rules have no logic.

ITF 100k tournaments have no ranking restriction and award 150 points
WTA Challengers award 160 points, but are not allowed to be played by someone inside the Top 50.

I really don't get how this should work out.