TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

View Single Post

Old Sep 12th, 2013, 09:14 AM   #1724
country flag $uricate
Step to this. I dare you.

$uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post
GM is sooooo bad now. If I read another thread created by "douchesanders" from 2010 I swear.

It speaks volumes how they claim Serena to be the greatest ever (which she very well may end up being) but still feel so insecure about Maria who's career isn't even comparable to Serena's. It's almost sad to see, you'd think they'd be happy or at least satisfied with their favourite player doing well, but no.

And did you see they brought back the Wozniacki Miami match result thread? FOR WHAT?

the desperation.
It's always the same.

You read my mind with this post.

They** are bad winners. No humility. Your'e fave just won, be happy!

Instead it's all arrogance and "dragging". It shows an inner insecurity

Mashabators are actually very humble and appreciative, and most like and respect Serena. On the other side it's the opposite. Their fave owns Maria and has 17 slams, but it's somehow not enough for them

**I say "they" but I mean the bad ones. The majority of Silliams fans are smart and decent people.

Talk about a few bad apples

PopCon 2013.
$uricate is offline View My Blog!