TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ♥ The Chak Fans Chat Thread v.2 ♥

View Single Post

Old Sep 12th, 2013, 02:23 AM   #1179
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ♥ Off topic ♥ The Chak fans chat thread v.2 ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martian Jeza View Post
I did but I began to be fan of her when she began having her troubles ! Yet I think she is a very friendly girl and had loads of talents but you know tennis and life can be unfair... You should know here most of the people only care about successful tennis players : and by this they think they are people who know loads about tennis what's completely not true at all but let them think like that... Just my advice... In my signature I mostly have unsuccessful players but do I care about that ? Nope ! As long you are loyal and you have Anna in your heart : that's the most important thing. I'm not sad at my side even I loved Anna because this news had to come one day or another : I expected this news to come ! Now I hope she'll have loads of successes in her life outside tennis.
I know.
I expected it too but I can't pretend that I'm not too sad. I can't control my feelings.

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Bencic Pavlyuchenkova Halep Muguruza Lottner
Setsuna. is online now View My Blog!