TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Alexandra Cadantu

View Single Post

Old Sep 11th, 2013, 06:16 PM   #1508
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alexandra Cadantu

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
As I said, watch serve. I am sure Alexandra is the better player but not by that much. I just think she played close to her best and Nads was shit Still, you are technically right about their difference in levels today.
Alexandra is leading the H2H by 3-0 and is yet to drop a set against N. Kichenok. She is the better player by considerable margin right now.

This doesn't mean that things won't change in the future or that Nadiya won't improve, but as for now Alexandra is having the better end of these two.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle de Jour View Post
Govortsova not tough? She's not in her best shape, I admit, but she is tough!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightcrawl3r View Post
Of course I was talking about the shape. Because I've seen a few matches of Govortsova's in the past and she can be trouble indeed when she plays at her max.
Govortsova is a weird one, I agree with you on that.

She can play some fine tennis, no doubt, nut she has days on which she would lose to a scarecrow holding a tennis racket.

Alexandra's consistency will definitely trouble her, but this could indeed become a close one.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote