TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Anett Kontaveit

Thread: Anett Kontaveit
View Single Post

Old Sep 11th, 2013, 01:42 PM   #2107
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anett Kontaveit

Quote:
Originally Posted by muusa View Post
A bagel served
Still one set to go, I hope she doesn't end up like in Moscow r2
Broken after having Game Points
This girl is actually decent but Anett plays some points without a brain

EDIT: Anett breaks back and has 2-2
She really needs to do more on returning

EDIT 2: Anett's opponent has gone into stupid mode and hands her the game 3-2*

EDIT 3: OMG ANETT
Please get this back She is playing way too much to this girls forehand and just missing too much

EDIT 4: Some of the most amazing play from Anett at 40-15 down to get the break back

EDIT 5: Aside from bad opening point, great game from Anett at 5-4* Still not over yet She plays well under pressure but her serve really does fall away

EDIT 6: ANETT WINS!!! Although my stream froze as her opponent was about to serve on Match Point I am really happy with her mental strength and I kinda never doubted that she could win Anyway, 14 Points is nice and now Morgosova who should be easier I am so relieved and also happy I got to see her on a stream on Clay

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by moby View Post
The Chernobyl mutant is in her element within China's waste and pollution.

Last edited by chingching : Sep 11th, 2013 at 02:12 PM.
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote