TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

View Single Post

Old Sep 11th, 2013, 12:42 PM   #1716
country flag Abuttons

Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post
GM is sooooo bad now. If I read another thread created by "douchesanders" from 2010 I swear.

It speaks volumes how they claim Serena to be the greatest ever (which she very well may end up being) but still feel so insecure about Maria who's career isn't even comparable to Serena's. It's almost sad to see, you'd think they'd be happy or at least satisfied with their favourite player doing well, but no.

And did you see they brought back the Wozniacki Miami match result thread? FOR WHAT?

the desperation.
I never read GM and as far as I am concerned they can rant about Maria 24 hours a day.
But they will never take away the fact that Maria has been the most successful new player of the WTA coming out over the past 10 years. And in addition - God bless her - drop dead gorgeous, smart, darn rich.
GM can drown in its own spit.
Abuttons is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote