TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Alexandra Cadantu

View Single Post

Old Sep 11th, 2013, 11:01 AM   #1504
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alexandra Cadantu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
I don't see a contradiction between what I said.

That Koehler chick is getting her butt kicked by Alexandra as well so far this year. It doesn't change the fact that Astana is one of the weakest 100k events with Koehler who is hammered by the first decent player she meets reaching the final pretty much proves the point.

Anyway, there are a lot of good matches on the ITF circuit when the two players' games add up nicely, but a better play wouldn't allow lower ranked players to play that game and this is exactly what Alexandra is capable of. Kichenok barely held serve here.
As I said, watch serve. I am sure Alexandra is the better player but not by that much. I just think she played close to her best and Nads was shit Still, you are technically right about their difference in levels today. But I mean Nads beat Birnerova yesterday in Straights I think Alex should win the tournament now unless Govortsova plays her best

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote