TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Alexandra Cadantu

View Single Post

Old Sep 11th, 2013, 10:28 AM   #1503
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alexandra Cadantu

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
Wathc her final vs Joao Koehler before you make such a ridiculous comment thank you
Nads is a good player and if this match was played that week she would have won easily. Alex has improved a lot See Sharipova scorelines this year compared to last
I don't see a contradiction between what I said.

That Koehler chick is getting her butt kicked by Alexandra as well so far this year. It doesn't change the fact that Astana is one of the weakest 100k events with Koehler who is hammered by the first decent player she meets reaching the final pretty much proves the point.

Anyway, there are a lot of good matches on the ITF circuit when the two players' games add up nicely, but a better play wouldn't allow lower ranked players to play that game and this is exactly what Alexandra is capable of. Kichenok barely held serve here.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote