TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

View Single Post

Old Sep 10th, 2013, 01:37 AM   #1712
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiercepova View Post
I want the old Novak back. I feel like after being No.1 in 2011 and at the top of the tennis world, he just tried so hard, really really hard, to be liked by everyone like you said, tried to entertain the crowds with all the dancing stuffs and interviews. Those were even less funny than Maria's mockings and giggles. And the clownest thing I have seen was when he put on a wig and danced at Montreal this year Stop that Novak. Be a villain or whatever. I don't care. At the end of your career, no one cares about that. Just focus on your tennis. Let's be someone like Vika who doesn't need love from the crowds and only focuses on her tennis and doing well.
None of that has anything to do with his tennis though. It's not because he wore a wig in Montreal that Nadal beat him in the USO final. People always look for external reasons when their faves lose. It's the boy or girlfriend, they spend too much time selling candy () watching golf () or partying. Their mind is not on the job anymore or they don't train hard enough. Fact of the matter is that both Nadal and Djokovic are great players and that inevitably one of them has to lose. It won't always be the same guy that ends up lifting the trophee. Sure, this is not the Djokovic of 2011, but that season was always going to be a hard act to follow. He's not that far away though. He'll win more majors, don't worry.

Caroline Wozniacki

Maria Sharapova, Li Na, Agnieszka Radwanska, Sorana Cirstea

Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote