TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

View Single Post

Old Sep 9th, 2013, 02:22 PM   #1686
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

Quote:
Originally Posted by domon17th View Post

I used to think Sarin has lots of respect for Martha, hence that laser like focus against her. We all know how Martha can make a comeback if you give her an opening. But perhaps after the nth beatdown, Sarin is just too confident to even entertain the thought of losing games, much less matches against Martha
OT, but did people actually think until recently that Maria and Serena were "friendly" off court? I always thought people were just joking because of the infamous "Maria should ask Serena out on a date" thread.

They've always despised eachother. I remember on the BBC's Wimbledon coverage a few years ago, they interviewed the owner of one of the most popular restaurants in Wimbledon village, and they said that if Serena and her entourage ever came in and saw Maria was eating in there, they'd immediately leave

ETA:
Found it: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/tennis/7491025.stm
From 3:00. "The Williams sisters and Sharapova...if Sharapova's in, they don't come in, but when she gets knocked out, they then appear"
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote