TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Alexandra Cadantu

View Single Post

Old Sep 9th, 2013, 10:13 AM   #1491
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alexandra Cadantu

A couple of great points and agressive play in that 1st set.
Sharapova, I mean Sharipova didn't show up in the second set which made it easy for her.

Still, I liked everything out there today, well, apart from that dye-job of hers. What was she thinking?

Also, did anyone catch the post-match interview?
The host was fixing her hair for a couple of minutes despite being on air already. then she would just read some results from her note pad in finest Uzbekistani and when Alexandra finally had the chance to say something, she would just pull the usual polite gibberish about how well organized this tournament is, how tough a match that was etc. before in further, no interaction from the host's side, nothing.

Extremely awkward.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote