TennisForum.com - View Single Post - **** Maria's Official Social Media Thread ****

View Single Post

Old Sep 9th, 2013, 01:41 AM   #1682
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: **** Maria's Official Social Media Thread ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by malarkist View Post
i dunno. i feel you there. but i gotta admit, maria's been "excited" to come and play at a certain tournament in the past but still didnt show. im not being pessimistic. im actually too positive im still hoping to see her in istanbul.
Oh, I agree that she's sometimes played the PR game and said she's going to playing certain tournaments even when she has no intention or has serious doubts (after all, even after Cincinnati, in that press conference she said she was "planning to win lots of matches at the US Open"). If she'd just said this in an interview after being specifically asked about it, I probably would'n't've taken it as any sign. But it's the fact she brought it up in a context where she didn't need to say anything atall that gives me hope.
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote