TennisForum.com - View Single Post - **** Maria's Official Social Media Thread ****

View Single Post

Old Sep 9th, 2013, 01:34 AM   #1680
country flag malarkist

malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute
Re: **** Maria's Official Social Media Thread ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
I kind of feel the whole purpose of that tweet was to silence any talk of her quitting (the "can't wait to be back") Hopefully it means the injury isn't as serious as some of us I had feared. It would seem strange for her to say something like that unprompted/unnecessarily if she was really having doubts about coming back.
i dunno. i feel you there. but i gotta admit, maria's been "excited" to come and play at a certain tournament in the past but still didnt show. im not being pessimistic. im actually too positive im still hoping to see her in istanbul.
malarkist is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote