TennisForum.com - View Single Post - US OPEN 2013 New thread new fortune..

View Single Post

Old Sep 8th, 2013, 03:14 PM   #250
country flag Tim_Danielafan6

Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of
Re: US OPEN 2013 New thread new fortune..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hantuchov View Post
Although I expected a bit more from her against Azarenka, we can't complain about her run in the US Open. I believe we are all thrilled for her. Not only she avoided another GS R1 exit, but she also reached the 2nd week of a Slam again and has put herself back inside the Top 30.

And I feel really lucky that I had the opportunity to watch all her matches live until the QF. Somehow I knew I was her lucky charm and that she wouldn't continue her run after I left NYC last Monday. Hehehehe. I am the reason of Daniela's success.

As you guys have mentioned, I hope she will continue playing good tennis in the last part of the season. It will be a very busy schedule and she only has R2 points in Beijing and SF in Luxembourg to defend. And she's definitely in a good position to play Sofia once again, where she won't be able to have a worse result than last year.

She has a good shot at being seeded in the Australian Open. It would be the 1st time since Wimbledon 2011. I just hope she continues playing next year.

Let's keep it up, Daniela !!!
First time seeded since Aus Open 2012!!!! ) so not too long haha, sorry 2011 wimbledon just sounds so long ago (
Tim_Danielafan6 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote