TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Anett Kontaveit

Thread: Anett Kontaveit
View Single Post

Old Sep 7th, 2013, 12:51 PM   #2084
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anett Kontaveit

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardball View Post
don't think she can afford hoegstedt. but maybe pant will drop kaia and cough up some serious cash to help anett break through?

don't know if they (anett and her crew) get along w silver, byt why not give it a try? or maybe kuhi? he's got a lot to w the academy and the promising juniors, but who knows.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
I was even thinking someone International but local like a coach in Finland or Sweden
How expensive would it be to get someone like Hogstedt BTW? And how much money do Anett's parents fork out a year
I think maybe if she went somewhere like Mouratoglou part time the competitive environment could really help her Although she bloomed on the ITF Tours when she started with Marten and stopped 6th Sense

BTW, won Doubles SF 1 and 4 against Vasylyeva/Khabibulina but is losing final with Ianchuk 6-3 3*-3 It seems like they've had a lot of opportunities

EDIT: Anett unfortunately lost the Doubles Final 6-3 6-4 They probably could have won given their opponents were 6/7 on BPs compared to their 3/11 Still, with the 34 Ranking Points her Doubles Ranking will go up to around 367 which gives her something Positive to take out of the week

She has been moved up to 6th seed in Podgorica so let's hop she can get an easy-ish 1st Round She still has the capability to rise as high as around 250 if she can win although that seems impossibly unlikely She will get to around 270 if she makes a QF which I think/hop/beg she will do

Last edited by chingching : Sep 7th, 2013 at 01:43 PM.
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote