TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

View Single Post

Old Sep 6th, 2013, 06:00 PM   #1578
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiercepova View Post
STAN DA MAN!!! I really like Stan and Richard's 1-handed BHs So happy to see them finally have a big slam beating high-ranked players and show why they're in the top 10. About Andy, I think he has a game to play aggressive tennis, but he just chooses to play defensive and push 90% of the time.
Murray has the game to play however he wants, but if he decides to play a defensive match he can't afford to make so many errors at crucial times as he did yesterday. A good 'pusher' (as you guys prefer to call it) must play error free to be effective. He also needs to do something about that second serve which is the one and only real weakness in his game.

Thank you LI NA
Chrissie-fan is online now View My Blog!