TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

View Single Post

Old Sep 6th, 2013, 04:37 AM   #5088
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenlox View Post
Something is very wrong. She went from consistently good to consistently weak.
The disturbing part is that there are no positive changes.
Right now is as bad as ever. Hardcourt, racket, draw, nothing matters anymore.
She doesnt get thru draws. She used to almost always get deep into draws.

She should have been dealing with this since early 2012.
Her game is weak in every aspect now.
The only new thing we've seen since she was a good player is Rory.

So, I dont think its wild to say this relationship has been terrible for her game.
She should have had a full time coach a long time ago. What is she waiting for?
Well, I already said 18 months ago that it was high time to take action and that it might already be too late in fact. But I hardly think we can blame Rory for her coaching situation. And yes, IF she's serious about getting a new coach, what is she waiting for? The time to do it is NOW. In fact the time to do it was two years ago. If he would want to make some changes to Caro's game it will take some time (and probably a long time) before she feels comfortable with them. She may as well start now or she will waste most of 2014 as well while she's experimenting and trying out new things. Not that I expect anything drastic though. Instead of trying to rebuild Caro from the ground up I expect him to try and improve Caro's game the way it is 1% at the time.

Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!