TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

View Single Post

Old Sep 5th, 2013, 09:26 PM   #1568
country flag Icky80

Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

Stan flicking away Andy isn't that surprising, but it is surprisingly it was in three fairly easy sets. I'm not really buying the idea that he couldn't get excited for the Open because he won Wimbledon. He's defending champion and is still hungry to get to number one and try to get closer to the Big Three's numbers. He just hasn't looked very good since Miami. He got ridiculously lucky at Wimbledon when Verdasco and Jerzy choked and he faced an exhausted Novak in the final. I'm not sure how much of it has to do with his back, but he can't continue to depend so much on his defense. Nadal and Novak have been playing a lot less defensive than Murray these last six months. He is too big and too injury prone to continue to play that style.

Last edited by Icky80 : Sep 5th, 2013 at 09:33 PM.
Icky80 is offline View My Blog!