TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Alexandra Dulgheru!!!

View Single Post

Old Sep 4th, 2013, 07:27 PM   #3854
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alexandra Dulgheru!!!

Horrible scoreline against Ivanovic.
I only saw the first couple of points, but a knee protection here, a taped shoulder there...

At this moment it seems impossible for her to bring up her game for more than one match on WTA level. Her results since Bastad pretty much tell the story.

Let's wait for 2014 to see her kicking some ass again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by codrutc View Post
I noticed she is registered to play in Korea, in about 2 weeks. At the same time a similar tournament is going to be taking place in China (Sorana is the highest seed) with lesser players than in the Korean one (Radwanska, Suarez, Makarova). I am wondering why she chose to go to the tougher tournament.
I was writing the same a couple of pages ago.

Alexandra has played in Seoul before and I guess she liked it there, while she might not be a big China fan. It's obviously not the time for her to be that picky when it comes to choosing where to play, but that's the only explanation I have.

Thus said, I wonder how our Primadonna can endure one week with censored internet access in Guangzhou.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote