TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Showtime Drama: "Homeland"

View Single Post

Old Sep 4th, 2013, 10:05 AM   #129
country flag anthonyqld

anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of
Re: Showtime Drama: "Homeland"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mckyle. View Post
Wow, I totally thought this was going to be an intentional "leak" (Dexter's done this several times over the years in order to build hype), but judging by the editing, I'd say this was not the case. I bet whoever let this get out will be in trouble. LOLing @ "crater" written over the green screen.
Yeah I saw in the notes that it was a pre post-production leak. So a lot of edits to make, so thought I'd wait.
Yulia Putintseva , Vera Zvonareva , Dominika Cibulkova , Serena Williams , Galina Voskoboeva , Elena Vesnina
Alison Riske , Storm Sanders , Laura Robson , Jarmila Gajdosova , Olivia Rogowska, Tsvetana Pironkova
anthonyqld is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote