TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

View Single Post

Old Sep 3rd, 2013, 11:55 PM   #1561
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

Quote:
Originally Posted by domon17th View Post
I actually don't quite agree. The bottom-line is Fed absolutely loves the game and is quite a student of the game. I do think that the back problem and subsequent bad results have taken a mental toll on him, and that he'd come back with stronger performances in 2014 no doubt. But even if that does not happen, I genuinely do not see him retiring so soon. Or at least I hope
Well, I wouldn't like to see him go either. I just think that it can't be avoided if he doesn't improve because I think that his current level is not acceptable to him. So let's hope for the best and some good results for the rest of the year. I think that he played very well in the first three rounds - almost like the Federer of old in fact. But as soon as someone was able to challenge him he lost it mentally. I've never seen him choke this much in his entire career, and definitely not against a player of Robredo's level. I was shocked. Not so much because he lost but because he panicked so badly.
Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!