TennisForum.com - View Single Post - *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

View Single Post

Old Sep 3rd, 2013, 07:40 PM   #3679
country flag Patrick345

Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

I actually thought this was a good performance outside of the serve, which just brings her results down. She broke Ana once in the 1st set, okay that is not great. She broke her FOUR! times each in the 2nd and 3rd set. That just tells you everything about her serve. Itīs not a close match at that point, if your serve is good. You just donīt break Ana eight times in two sets, if your groundgame is shit. Especially not, when Ana is confident and has won the first set 6-4 with a W/FE to UE differential of +25.

The Hantuchova match will be more of the same. Big returns and a big serve. Hantuchova wonīt screw around. I have been fairly impressed with the matches against Riske and Glushko. The matches were better than the names would lead you to expect. Still Hantuchova will make more errors than Ana imho, but she better show up from the first game onwards. The depth needs to be there from game one or it could be another long day.
Quiet. 24 SLAMS.
Patrick345 is offline View My Blog!