TennisForum.com - View Single Post - US OPEN 2013 New thread new fortune..

View Single Post

Old Sep 3rd, 2013, 05:56 PM   #218
country flag Tim_Danielafan6

Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of
Re: US OPEN 2013 New thread new fortune..

i just keep thinking about her 08 draw at the aus open
which was King, Cornet, Ruano-Pascal, Kirilenko, A.Radwanska (before she was good), Ivanovic
So im so happy she doesnt have the chance for Ana to end her journey again! and daniela had the pressure then as the 9th seed, this time she can really just enjoy it

She can go out free hitting in tomorrow's quarter final, she has nothing to lose unlike the Aus Open, so im just really hoping for a high quality match, at least she can prove how much she deserves to still be at this stage of a grand slam like we all believe
Tim_Danielafan6 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote