TennisForum.com - View Single Post - SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 3

View Single Post

Old Sep 3rd, 2013, 08:27 AM   #508
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oizo View Post
Oh my, you surely are unlucky or someone may have cursed you?

Hope you can fix it and not get scolded

Today I visited a very popular place by pilgrims, it was the grave of a famous monk who had the gift to forsee and it brings good luck to visit his grave. I hope I will be lucky soon and then I will send some luck to you
msut be my cold-blooded brother and his evil wife . My mum said it is my father's ghost coz his ashes are still waiting to be settled (am working on it, private place is very expensive and also need time to find a right place), and he knew very well that only me is kind enough to do this for him, so he is urging me to do so

i dont know, she did not call me yesterday night to scold me, hope she just gave the cakes to others without opening it, othewise ......

thank you so much my friend, if i can get a chance to this wishign good luck place, for sure i gonna wish you the same

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Miranda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote