TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

View Single Post

Old Sep 3rd, 2013, 03:19 AM   #1542
country flag Icky80

Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

That was definitely mental. I just have no idea what he was doing out there. Tommy played well. Make no mistake about that. He did not just lay back and watch Federer make mistakes. He absolutely earned that first set at the very least. But Federer did not take his opportunities. He must not be confident in his movement to be going for winners out of position and coming to net at ill-advised times. The game is still there, but the Federer mystique is gone. Players are going out there thinking they have a good shot. I really believe if he can get his mental game together he can at least make the semis of a couple of majors in 2014. But time is definitely running out.
Icky80 is offline View My Blog!