TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Music Thread

Thread: Music Thread
View Single Post

Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 12:36 PM   #154
country flag DownInAHole

DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Music Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
Thanks for telling me about the Dylan box set.

I hope you like the TH compilation. The hardest thing to get over is David Byrne's voice, at least it was for me. But once you manage to do that the're great and quite funky as well.
I don't think his voice will be a problem for me. Billy Corgan is hardly a traditional type of singer and I love the Smashing Pumpkins. I'm more song oriented than voice oriented. Otherwise I would be a massive Celine Dion fan.

Is there anything specific that you have in heavy rotation at the moment? Have you made any new discoveries or have you rediscovered any old favourites?

Rock 'n' Roll Is Alive! (And It Lives In Minneapolis)
DownInAHole is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote