TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Music Thread

Thread: Music Thread
View Single Post

Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 12:07 PM   #153
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Music Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DownInAHole View Post
I just finished the Another Self Portrait box. I liked it but, at least for me, the two discs of outtakes were good but not great. If you don't like Self Portrait, well, this is pretty much just more of the same.

Chrissie-fan, I found a cheap copy of the Sand in the Vaseline anthology on Amazon so I will soon hear at least some of Remain in Light.
Thanks for telling me about the Dylan box set.

I hope you like the TH compilation. The hardest thing to get over is David Byrne's voice, at least it was for me. But once you manage to do that the're great and quite funky as well.
Chrissie-fan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote