TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Caroline's Live Scoring Thread 12

View Single Post

Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 09:52 AM   #2762
country flag DownInAHole

DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Caroline's Live Scoring Thread 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protoss View Post
Caro may be willing to work hard but I don't think she's getting good technical coaching.

Things falling apart close to potentially winning the match suggests nerves to me. We've seen her falter to varying degrees when she's gotten close to winning on a lot of occasions over the past couple years.
It has been pointed out before but I believe that she is working hard but maybe not on the right things. Fitness is important but it is also important to improve your game. Her focus seems to be too much on the former and not enough on the latter.

Rock 'n' Roll Is Alive! (And It Lives In Minneapolis)
DownInAHole is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote