TennisForum.com - View Single Post - SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 3

View Single Post

Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 08:29 AM   #506
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 3

oh god, i am sure to die, i just did a big mistake, what bad luck??!!

i dropped one of the cake boxes of my boss which she is going to treat the "brothers and sisters" she knew in that "buddist study society". There are 4 small cakes in the shape of a rose which are placed separately and not very securely in the box. I dropped it on the floor and when I picked it up, some of the parts of the flowers broke out and the cakes, which are of 2 different colour, black and pink, mixed together . My first impulse was to kill myself . Then when i got calmer, i tried my best to throw away some broken parts and made them better, but still, they are looking very bad.

My boss told me to keep them in the fridge and take it out when she leaves office. So I think (god plesae forgive me for tellng lies coz i must otherwise I am srue to die) when she discovers the same and scold me tomorrow, i will tell lies that i know nothign about it and that it may be caused by some colleagues coz the fridge is accessable to every one

GOD PLEASE HELP ME

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Miranda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote