TennisForum.com - View Single Post - SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 3

View Single Post

Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 03:19 AM   #505
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 3

hello Oizo

sorry for always complaining, but the bad lucks followed me like ghost. I felt a few seconds of being very dizzy when i woke up on the day I ate buffet but as I felt better after standing up, i still went there. However, when i went there, i found that my sister's daugther has not come. My sister explained that I did not invite her so she did not ask her to come. This was a huge mistake coz whenever I treat my sister to dine, it was supposed that i would also treat her daugther, may be i forgot to add that, and actually she could not go even i formally invited her as she was liked me, having dizziness.

Later i went to doctor, and he said i got something like "water in ears being unbalanced", see, how many illnesses i got now, god please help me!!!!!!!!!!

however i did try my best to eat as much as possiblle. I ate a lot of potato salds which i love so much

I guess may be he was not referring to Catherine but his former girl friends?

you are a talented young man, you should be proud of yourself

p.s. your roger is looking great, may be he is going to win the whole thing

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Miranda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote