TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

View Single Post

Old Sep 1st, 2013, 10:57 PM   #1531
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiercepova View Post
I really really enjoyed the 1st set between Sloane and Serena. It was really competitive. And god, I just love Sloane's FHs. She's still young, so if she can improve her returns and BHs, I think she will definitely win a slam one day. She always brings her best to slams which are what matter the most, not like other youngsters.
Sloane got at one point a high bouncing ball on her backhand wing and she hit what I think is the hardest inside-out forehand that I've ever seen from a woman. Totally delPotro-like. I think Sloane is going to be huge. Definitely a future slam winner and top three player. I wouldn't even be surprised if she wins one of the big four already next year. I'm not saying that she will, but I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if she would.
Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!