TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Music Thread

Thread: Music Thread
View Single Post

Old Sep 1st, 2013, 05:32 PM   #149
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Music Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DownInAHole View Post
I'm supposed to say 1999, Purple Rain or Sign 'O' the Times but it is probably Emancipation. It is not necessarily his best album but it is the one that I have listened to the most (along with Chaos and Disorder).

Heh, I just listened to the Self Portrait album from the box set. It's...different. On to the live disc.
I like 1999 and Purple Rain as well, but my fave is Sign 'O' the Times. It's not only my favorite Prince album but probably even my favorite album of the 80's by anyone. Well, that one and the Talking Heads' Remain in Light. I like a lot of Emancipation as well. I've never heard Chaos and Disorder.

Self Portrait is different allright.

Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote