TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Camila Giorgi Cheering Thread!!

View Single Post

Old Sep 1st, 2013, 02:17 PM   #2199
country flag Madoka

Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future
Re: Camila Giorgi Cheering Thread!!

Who are you ? I never saw you here, first post and you start bashing..go away if you feel the need of writing messages like the one .
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuestJon View Post
Do you sometimes read your own texts before posting?

So you have the impression that someone is a good person because he doesn't treat his daughter like a dog and allows a 21yo to do what she wants after her training??????
The fact that a father is at all talking about such shit is showing how ridiculous his mindset obviously must be.

I have the impression that you are either wearing pink glasses all the time or your body is not yet done with that one beer too much from yesterday evening?

Auf gehts meine deutschen scrubs

PAW Titles : Dubai '14, Charleston '14, Bastad '14

FITD Titles : Istanbul '14
Madoka is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote