TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Anett Kontaveit

Thread: Anett Kontaveit
View Single Post

Old Sep 1st, 2013, 08:03 AM   #2061
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anett Kontaveit

Quote:
Originally Posted by muusa View Post
How are those seedings appointed anyway? For example Perrin and Gatto-Monticone are ahead of Anett in the next ranking update, but on the Podgorica EL they are behind. Didn't check all the others but there might be some more movements like this. I have never paid much attention to this at least on the ITF level, I think in slams they use the last possible ranking for seedings. However, the next official WTA ranks update is on the 9th of September, but Podgorica draw must be done before that. So currently she should be fine? But if the new rankings were done on the 2nd, then her seeding would be in threat, correct?
There is no Sep 2 rankings. Podgorica will use current (Aug 26 ranks).

ITF use rankings week before MD starts for the seeding.
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote