TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Serena fans Unite: Introduce Yourself

View Single Post

Old Apr 11th, 2004, 07:56 PM   #12
country flag Becool

Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute
hi stefwhit

i became a die hard serena fan in 1998 i was at my dentist, and i saw a magazine, a picture of venus playing usopen, and it was love at first sight (it can sound weird but first i enchanted by venus without knowing who she was or if she was a good tennis player or not.. oh and i loved her name too ) but i loved venus figure on that magazine. i loved the beads, i thought it was different . i never liked tennis back then.. then on 1999 roland garros, i saw serena played and i thought it was venus and i was impressed with her game... and everything.. the dress the beads, her game everything, and i really started following that tournament... then i remember i heard the commentor saying that she had a sister.. venus williams.. then i remembered when i saw that magazine in 1998 .. and that serena was the younger sister.. and i was like*wow.. theyre sister* and i became a fan of both.. but as i followed tennis, i saw how serena was venus shadow, and how serena used to lose to venus everytime they played.. and i still didnt swallow that wimbledon 2000 semifinals, where serena beat everyone 60 60 and lost incredibly bad to venus.. and i started to feel sorry for serena and an incredible anger towards venus... i even cried that whole afternoon.. after that match i became a bigger fan of serena and i started to cheer less for venus, and since venus started not to show her emotions on court and serena is exactly the opposite and i like emotional players.. i decided to only dedicated myself to serena, but i have an interest on venus, but my main dedication is towards serena

nice stories of you guys

serena
townsend × rezaï × lisicki
vesnina × keys × mladenovic

facebook ~ twitter
[#ps - in portuguese]
Becool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote