TennisForum.com - View Single Post - **** Maria's Official Social Media Thread ****

View Single Post

Old Aug 31st, 2013, 10:34 PM   #1626
country flag Shafanovic.
#claypova

Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: **** Maria's Official Social Media Thread ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty24 View Post
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!! MY FAMILY CAME TO MARI VANNA ON FUCKING MONDAY. YOU CAN ONLY COME MONDAY IF YOU HAVE SPECIAL KEYS AND WE HAD THEM. I THOUGHT, HMMM MAYBE IF YOU NEED KEYS TO GET IN MARIA MIGHT COME. BUT FUCKING NO. SHE DECIDES TO COME THE DAY AFTER I COME.

This is creepy so don't judge me, but my mom asked our waitress if Maria had come before and she said that for some reason Maria hasn't been there yet even though she usually comes all the time. She so knew that Maria was coming the next day.

AND I WAS MARIAD OUT. I had my bag of sugarpova and was wearing her cole haan heels. and I was with my mom and sister who also love Maria. we even took a picture at the same spot. and kirilenko is one of my favorite players too.

okay sorry freakout done.
Oh damn gurl!!!

You looked great though

CLAYPOVA
Shafanovic. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote