TennisForum.com - View Single Post - 2013 Cheering/Farewell/Hasta La Vista Thread

View Single Post

Old Aug 31st, 2013, 05:16 PM   #386
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2013 Cheering/Farewell/Hasta La Vista Thread

I am crying...Flavia was just so superb, showing top 10 game again after all her problems, defeating her nemesis on the way...Sveta played some of her best tennis of this year in the first set, but yet Flavia could stay there and point over point showing all her talent...the 2nd game of the 2nd set was the key point when she hold saving so many BP with winners and serve...just stunning!

Halep will probably be too much next, but if (and it's a big if) Flavia plays like that, Halep needs to play her absolute best to win!

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote