TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Petra Kvitova News and Articles

View Single Post

Old Aug 30th, 2013, 10:39 AM   #2544
country flag venusinfurs
Fan of beautiful games

venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future venusinfurs has a brilliant future
Re: Petra Kvitova News and Articles

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Jack* View Post
Interview with Petra after 2nd round match on isport.blesk.cz.

I like the fact that she wants to play more aggressive again, that her serve is ok and that she wants to get far in the draw (she acknowledge that the top 10 player should think about better result than the 3rd round )!
"I was trying to play more safer game here in America for a while, but I took some speed off and that is not my game. I can't run it down and my opponent can play what they want. I can't play long rallies. I just can't play ten shots in a rally, that's just not possible, I can't do this at the moment. I'm trying to play my old game. It doesn't withstand for the whole match but I'm trying to go for the very first shots and end the rallies on the net at best.“

Thats the best statement i've heard from Petra in what seems like forever. Concentrate on what you do best, not what you can't do.