TennisForum.com - View Single Post - SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 3

View Single Post

Old Aug 30th, 2013, 11:34 AM   #504
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda View Post
hello Oizo

thanks for your kindness, even with the pain and toilet problem, i for sure will try my best to eat as much as possible since the buffet is expensive

are they both nuts? Did he hint that her pussy has cancer cells?? Horrible to say this, may be he is too old and doesn't know what he is saying? ?

yes, Romania's weather, when i visited last year, was the best amongst the other countries in Balkan Islands as it was not hot and not cold but my memory is getting very bad, i can't remember what I had eaten?

so, you really can speak a lot of languages: English, German and Romania

wishing you a nice time, I am planning to leave office since my boss has not been back ever since 11 am today

see you
Oh, I would eat then too as much as I could

Well that her pussy has a very agressive fluid? It's really disgusting to say such things to the newspapers I think he has some serious mental issues ...

You have eaten for sure yummy things here

I can speak Germany, English and Romanian, but also some French.

Thanx Wish you a nice evening

See you around
Oizo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote