TennisForum.com - View Single Post - SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 3

View Single Post

Old Aug 30th, 2013, 10:27 AM   #503
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 3

hello Oizo

thanks for your kindness, even with the pain and toilet problem, i for sure will try my best to eat as much as possible since the buffet is expensive

are they both nuts? Did he hint that her pussy has cancer cells?? Horrible to say this, may be he is too old and doesn't know what he is saying? ?

yes, Romania's weather, when i visited last year, was the best amongst the other countries in Balkan Islands as it was not hot and not cold but my memory is getting very bad, i can't remember what I had eaten?

so, you really can speak a lot of languages: English, German and Romania

wishing you a nice time, I am planning to leave office since my boss has not been back ever since 11 am today

see you

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Miranda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote