TennisForum.com - View Single Post - SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 3

View Single Post

Old Aug 30th, 2013, 10:22 AM   #502
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martian Jeza View Post
Btw about INternet friends I'm of the mIRC generation and at some way we thought about arranging meetings to meet each other but it only was about Belgium and a a bit France : why couldn't we do that in at worldwide side ? It shouldn't be complicated ? Well don't count on me going to Australia or New Zealand : with my current condition : I can't got there : maybe with sleep pills to Canada, USA ( just for one more time in my life and then no more ) or other countries ! And when you talk so many time with someone of the web : don't you want really to meet him or her IRL ? Well that's my case : not the case of everyone at all, I see !
Why do you not want to go to USA anymore? Internet friends are not always those who they pretend to be. You have to be careful whom you trust and whom you don't trust. Many people lie about their age, their real name or other things ... So it's always a thin line of confidence when it comes to meeting internet friends in real life.