TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

View Single Post

Old Aug 30th, 2013, 07:36 AM   #1517
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

I'm glad that Woz is still in it. Sounds like nothing special at this stage, but it hasn't been often these last couple of years that I've been able to say that after the first two rounds of a major. I'm a bit worried about that Giorgi chick she's supposed to play in the next round though. I don't think I've seen her play before but from what I hear she's a BB. I'm always worried about those when it comes to Caroline. If she paints the lines my girl could be in trouble. But if she starts playing baseball it could be a piece of cake. You just never know with those types.

My faves - Woz, Federer, Li, Aga - the're all still in it. So far so good. I miss Maria though.
Chrissie-fan is online now View My Blog!