TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Ajla Tomljanovic thread!

View Single Post

Old Aug 30th, 2013, 06:12 AM   #4087
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ajla Tomljanovic thread!

Considering her form coming into this event, I'm sure we can only be happy about how this one ended. Sure, it wasn't the best performance ever by Ajla, but you can't really blame her this time around, cause she's just not yet on a level required to beat the Cornets of the world. And with her ranking and experience that's more than fair enough. The difference in consistency was expectedly obvious, and I'm sure Ajla will get better with time, as long as the mono subsides. For a player who, prior to this year, was almost never inside top 150 and who barely played any tennis last year, I think the progress she's making this season is wonderful. This was definately a step in the right direction IMO.
ma re is offline View My Blog!