TennisForum.com - View Single Post - SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 3

View Single Post

Old Aug 30th, 2013, 04:00 AM   #498
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martian Jeza View Post
Since that girl of Mexico is gone I'm heartbroken knowing her now so far away and with my current condition : I would not be able to visit her in her country I pray to GOD she'll get her paper for her French university soon so she can come back ASAP to Europe ! And for your information, that was for the 1st time in my life a girl kept her promises about visiting me but unfortunately it was too short : 1 day only ! Every time I see her on my facebook list her name appearing : I feel a heartache coming : it's horrible. She's not my girlfriend at all : I just like her a lot ! I hope she knows it
so, how could you say you have no friend? You got this Mexico girl as friend. Even though you cannot see her often, but at least you saw her once When your conditions get better, you can pay her a visit instead

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Miranda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote