TennisForum.com - View Single Post - SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 3

View Single Post

Old Aug 30th, 2013, 02:45 AM   #497
country flag Martian Jeza
Crazy Conspiracy Theorist, Politically Incorrect

Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda View Post
Jeremie

I think you are just unlucky with friends, just like some people that is unlucky with health or lovers. You know I live far away from you and it is really not easy, but if someday i can find a chance, I will pay you a visit. May be we can have a Selestials meeting with you, Oizo, gala and me

but first i think you should start doing some exercises and quit the alcohol a bit
I'd love to quit alcohol but for an addict like me : BEWARE : I only am a BEER addict but there's alcohol in it though and at special occasion champagne or wine but that's it ! It will take time ! But ASAP : I know I cure myself : the better... A thing is sure all alone, it will fail : Alcoholic anonymous, why not, therapist why not but they won't give me what I'm seeking since so long real friends, real love and giving them back infinitely much more than what they may imagine

Loads will accept being deceived and being whores of the system : a few others with ethics and values decided to be Free Human beings

BNP Paribas, JP Morgan, Lagardere are criminals : WAKE UP !
Martian Jeza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote