TennisForum.com - View Single Post - **** Maria's Official Social Media Thread ****

View Single Post

Old Aug 29th, 2013, 06:15 PM   #1626
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: **** Maria's Official Social Media Thread ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by joćo. View Post
#teamfollowback

And lefty oop that sucks I'd go there again sometime and smack the waitress
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
Lefty
I'm over it now, but not really at all. I think this happened just because I had such good luck with Maria last year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexicola View Post
After Maria tweeted a pic of herself working out, Jeff Tarango responded saying that particular exercise wasn't good for the bursa sac.

I think we're all wondering if this rehab approach is the right way to go and if she's getting the very best sound advice when it comes to her health. I just don't want her pressured to take shortcuts to get her on the court as quickly as possible. Without surgery, will these shoulder issues be chronic? From things I read posted on here about bursitis, it sounds like it's someone that will just keep flaring up again if she doesn't go under the knife.
I'm really afraid that's going to happen. Shortcuts are the worst way to go, especially not this late into her career and after a big injury.
I really hope her team knows what they're doing