TennisForum.com - View Single Post - On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

View Single Post

Old Aug 29th, 2013, 12:30 PM   #4957
country flag Burisleif

Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protoss View Post
This is probably an odd request but I was wondering if someone could see if they can copy and paste the US Open's match stats tables into a text document. I've been able to do this for the other slams. I've tried 3 different browsers but the table still won't appear right in a text document. Any help would be most appreciated. Thanks.

I'm referring to the table with the winners & unforced errors like on this page:
http://www.usopen.org/en_US/scores/s...y8/2133ms.html
Works for me on OSX/Safari if you print (Save as PDF) and cut and paste the table from there.